Ok let’s go ahead and get this part out of the way, since it seems to scare a lot of people off. It’s true, I am currently a Staff Sergeant (E-5) in the U.S. Air Force. I joined in September, 2005.
Don’t let my military background scare you away though. Fun can be had even when in uniform.
I love being in the Air Force so if you’d like to see a little more of the military side of life, you can find it in the “Active Duty Life” Category over on the left side bar. Now, while all of the above is a big part of me, it’s not all there is.
I’m married to Aaron, the best guy in the world!
^Gotta love those photo bombers. Thanks Chris!
I’m a mother of two
Whiskey (4 yr old male Boxer) and Mocha (7 yr old female Boxer)
- I am OBSESSED with all things related to nutrition, exercise, blogging, cooking, and emoticons
- I love getting out of the house and gym for exercise. My favorite forms of exercise are
- I also love to run, swim, and hike
- I think that self-made athletes are BAD ASS and that long distance runners are super HARD CORE. So in my attempt to join that crowd, I’m training for my first marathon, the Tucson Marathon on Dec 11, 2011.
- I love ice cream! Ben and Jerry’s Phish food is my favorite but I will take real fresh gelato over that any day
- On occasion, I’ve been told that I am a wino. Not sure how true that is but I will never turn down a glass of Pinot Grigio or Prosecco. Cheers!
- I grew up in Noblesville, Indiana just 45 mins north of Indianapolis, the home of the COLTS!!! Believe in Blue!
- Home is where the Air Force sends me, right now that is Arizona but who knows in 6 months. I’ve also called Italy, S. Korea, & S. Carolina home
- Because of military life in general, I currently have transcripts to 7 different schools. I’m hoping to finally be able to finish my Exercise Science degree in less than 2 years though!
Anywho, I’m just a 20 something chica who’s attempting to live, learn and blog her way through life. If you’d like to learn more about me, just ASK! I promise not to use my Air Force judo on you.
You can reach me at email@example.com
I’d very much love to hear from you!